We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are my own.
June is a fairly slow month in my world. It is a month where I don’t have any Junior League meetings and things tend to wind down a little which is a nice break! I did get an email at the end of the week that my committee for Junior League is going to start meetings in July instead of the usual August/September time frame since we are getting a lot more opportunities with our big shopping event fundraiser.
Here is the game plan for workouts this week:
- Monday: 3 mile run and a full body strength
- Tuesday: Interval run and a stair workout
- Wednesday: 3 mile run and a full body strength
- Thursday: active rest of yoga and incline walking
- Friday: Interval run
- Saturday: long run (4 miles)
- Sunday: yoga
I am still absolutely loving using a bullet journal for all my planning! It has made life so much easier! I will post an article soon about how I use my bullet journal to track my weight loss and what one is!