Healthy Chicken Margherita Pasta
Author: Abby Siler Fitness - adapted from Once a Month Meals
- 1 box Barilla Whole Grain Penne
- 24 oz cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 1.5 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chop Basil, Fresh
- 2 cup halve Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cups Mozzarella Cheese, 2%, Shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and basil.
- Gently fold in grape tomatoes and half of mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, covered, 350F for 15 minutes until heated through.
- Divide between 8 microwavable and freezer friendly containers. Freeze
- To re-heat, place in microwave for 1-2 minutes until warmed through.
Calories: 372 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 39 Protein: 36
Recipe by Abby Siler Fitness at http://abbysilerfitness.com/healthy-chicken-margherita-pasta/